Monday, September 12, 2005


Run away! Run away!


oh, enough of that maudlin shit. I'm still bummin', but energy follows thought. So, let's think some happy thoughts, whaddya say? Here's a random smattering of things that make me happy:

M.A.C.'s Pink Aura perfume. DuWop's Lip Venom. Shopping online for shoes at zappos.com, shoebuy.com and neimanmarcus.com (window shopping, er interweb shopping....whatevs...you know what I'm talking about). Text messages. Fun emails (like that silly "get to know your friends" forward we all do every six months). Lucy. Driving really fast on the Tollway at the curve near Belt Line. A good, medium rare steak with broccoli and mashed potatoes. Ferre's strawberry tart. Dublin Dr Peppers (available at Central Market). French Vanilla "cappuccino" from 7-Eleven. Hand sanitizer (yes, I am germ-phobic...why do you ask?). Almond M&Ms. Reese's Pieces. Blue Slurpees. The smell of a fresh-cut lawn. Clean-scented candles. Purple. The Baby's Butt pedicure at Romie's. Wandering around NorthPark, even though I can not afford anything. Getting flowers. Dangle-y earrings. Fried things at the State Fair, which opens in two and a 1/2 weeks. My Jetta. Listening to Lonelyland by Bob Schneider. Fried pickles from Alligator Cafe. A baby's laugh. Compulsively straightening my desk. Oreos and milk. Blue Bell coffee ice cream. Knowing that I have people who do love me, even when I don't love myself. Yoga. Being the same size as my best friend, so I can borrow her clothes (if only she had the same size feet.....she'd look really weird, because I am a solid five inches taller than her). The Texas Spinach Salad w/Grilled Chicken from Ozona. And, Ozona's Build Your Own Bloody Mary bar on the weekends. OPI's Chick Flick Cherry nail polish. And finally, if you're reading this, YOU make me happy :)

I turned on word verification for the comments. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I just can't hang with anymore random spam comments. thank you for your time~ H

5 comments:

Miss Squito said...

oooo...SPAM comments. Love it!

Jeremiah said...

And my word verification of the day is "SEXFVU," or as I read it, "sex f' vous."

*cough*

Sweet... =]

Jeremiah said...

"Bhnaglalz."

That's my name in Swahili!
(Except there's a tongue-clucking noise just after the 10th syllable of course...)

Jeremiah said...

"Uddurwu"

Oh c'mon...the whole cow udder/woo thing is just too easy.

This is awesome...I must have one. =]

#murduac said...

Oreos and milk.