Monday, July 25, 2005


Run away! Run away!


I have not always made the best choices. I have not always taken the "right" path. I have not always done the best thing for me. I am trying to fix it. I don't want to go into all the drama, because I'm tired of living it, so I'm sure rehashing it would bore not only me, but worse, you. Above all else, know this: whatever may happen to me, my life is forever richer because I had you to love.

Week two in the job. Becoming more proficient. Also, looking forward to that first paycheck at the end of this week. I may have to get my cell phone REactivated, but I will make it. I will catch up on all my bills, I will get some of my own clothes to wear to work and I will be the best damn escrow assistant the world has ever known.

1 comment:

#murduac said...

Somebody put gum in the locks.