Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Run away! Run away!


this morning, I got a little lightheaded in the shower. I decided to turn down the hot h2o, and wrap up in a speedy manner. I knew that it was probably low blood sugar that was the problem. So, I went forraging in my fridge. For breakfast, I had a piece of the See's candy that Neighbor Stacie brought me from San Fran (dark chocolate with almonds, if you're wondering) and a 1/2 of a Dr. Pepper. Wait, it gets better. I knew that wasn't enough to satiate me, so when I got to work, after I chugged my cup(s) of coffee, I had an oatmeal raisin cookie. You wish you ate as healthy as I do. Hey! The cookie had raisins, that's health food right there! Not to mention the oatmeal content.

I'm rumbly in my tumbly.

I am 125 pages into the new Harry Potter book. I will keep you posted with my thoughts, because I know you're all waiting with bated breath.

1 comment:

Shayna said...

i *heart* see's. when we were in LA last february, we bought 2 boxes. they were gone before we even left.