Thursday, May 12, 2005


Run away! Run away!


I tried to do some bargain shopping last week. I thought that I could save a little monies while still getting the groceries that I need. I scrimped on the wrong stuff. I bought cheap toilet paper. I didn't think it would be terrible. IT'S BEYOND TERRIBLE! IT'S FRICKIN' ONE-PLY! So, my valiant efforts to be cost-concious resulted in overuse of toilet paper, due to extreme thinness. Fuck fuckety fuck fuck.

I gave my resume to The Flake's sister. She works in the industry that I'd like to join. She said she could help me find a full-time, gig with decent pay and benefits. Which I am all for. I like benefits. I miss them.

I just got my locks changed. Since one of my neighbor's will be evicted, I want to make sure that only people I've entrusted can enter and exit my domicile. After the incident with the missing things, I don't want to take chances. I waited far too long to have them changed, but it's done now. :)

I want a blueberry muffin. And some fried eggs. And a small McDonald's french fry. I must be PMSing. *mood swings*

No comments: