Friday, May 13, 2005


Run away! Run away!


I guess you thought you were sneaky. I saw you, lying in wait for me. You're not incognito. My tub is white. You're 4 inches of dark brown horror. A lot of Dallasites refer to you as a waterbug. Here in the real world, I call you what you are: "GAH! A nasty-ass cockroach!" Just sitting in the tub, waiting for me to be naked and soapy. Utterly helpless, trapped by the shampoo running into my eyes, so you can make your attack. I know that's what you were planning. You didn't count on Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Raspberry Rain, now did you? Oh no! You thought you'd skitter across my foot, as I went about my morning cleansing ritual, thereby causing all sorts of bathroom havoc. Instead, I drowned you in water, plamitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid, (the more acid for you the better...on my legs, maybe mot so much)and some other chemicals I can't pronounce. If that didn't kill you, certainly the Red #40 did. Take that, you foul winged beast from hell!

No comments: