Monday, May 16, 2005


Run away! Run away!


I feel like singing a rousing rendition of Lily Von Schtupp's "I'm So Tired". Except that not all the words to the song apply. Mostly, just the "I'm. So. Tired.", in the lilting German accent.

Only one more Monday of sitting here for nine hours. I will pick up extra time at the resturant or else get another yoga gig. I tried explaining to my owner that I love her, but I just can't sit here like this. I'm not that girl. And she's all "well, it's only 12 hours a week". And I'm all "It's the monotony and the drama and also K's expectations of me". I love my studio. I love my owners. BUt they expect a lot from me. And I'm never gonna be an owner here. I am seeking to open my own studio eventually. I'm also seeking to win the lottery, but I'll take what I can get.

The Flake called me earlier. Apparently, we're going to a house party Friday night and the Wildflower Fest with one of his sisters and her beau on Saturday. I already have weekend plans and it's only Monday afternnon :)

No comments: