Friday, May 06, 2005


Run away! Run away!


Bzzz bzzz bzzz
Bzzz bzzz bzzz
Bzzz bzzz bzzz


why in the fuck is my neighbor having her tattoo worked on at 7:30 in the morning? I'm trying to nap here! *snore*

Bzzz bzzz bzzz
Bzzz bzzz bzzz
Bzzz bzzz bzzz


what the hell is going on. I should open my eyes. But I need some more sleep. I only got five hours last night. If I can open my eyes, I can figure out what's going on.....*snore*

Bzzz bzzz bzzz
Bzzz bzzz bzzz
Bzzz bzzz bzzz


*blinks open one eye* Oh, shit! That's my phone on vibrate. Well that makes much more sense than body art before 8am.

and that, ladies and germs, is how my brain works.

bartending was called off last night. No customers. Assholes.

The Flake and I attended 05/05/05 festivities at the Blue Goose. He introduced me as his girlfriend. Like, his friend asked "is this your girlfriend" and he looked at me and say "yeah, definitely. I'll claim that." Hmmm...cute and yet, insulting at the same time. Awesome.

I don't want to work tomorrow night. I want to watch the Rockets/Mavs game. The Flake wanted to bet. I said that since he welched on the World Series bet, that I wasn't interested in having him welch a second time, thereby lowering my general opinion of him.

I am hungry. And yet, I'm not at all hungry. I don't have any food. I guess I could mix capers and spicy mustard and eat that on roasted garlic Triscuits (they were out of rosemary and olive oil).

No comments: