Wednesday, March 30, 2005


Run away! Run away!

Oh, alright...I'll give you an update already:)

So, last Friday night, The Flake and I went on a double-date with Leo and The Other Heather. We went to Hola!. The food was wonderful. The service was terrible. Being a server myself, I understand that people get busy. Servers go into the weeds. It happens. But our dude had a two table station and we still couldn't get water refills. So, if you enjoy tapas, but don't mind awful service, I recommend Hola!.

Saturday night, The Flake and I stayed in. Here at my house. We watched some dvds and just hung out together. All in all, it was fun.

Sunday, I taught my class, came home and woke The Flake up. Then, I went and worked Easter brunch. I was stationed in the bar. They were thinking that it'd be a great station for overflow. It really wasn't. I got cut fairly early in the game. I still walked with a bill. Then, Sunday night, I drove out to Plano to The Flake's residence. We did another double-date with Leo and The Other Heather. We went and ate at Macaroni Grill. And once again, we had terrible service. I am an excellent tipper when I get good service. When you can't even be bothered to refill my Dr. Pepper, you're getting 15%. Then, we went to see Robots. I don't remember much about the flick, but I think I enjoyed it. It was hilarious. I think.

Monday night and Tuesday night, I went up to Plano again and hung out with my boy. And tonight, I'm going up there again and we're going to go see Hostage.

Works are good. I wish I had some more $$. But I'll be alright. It's just a matter of putting my head down and working, no?

Love you! Mean it!

1 comment:

#murduac said...

it's been 8 days since I last saw any sign of life..........