Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'll Be Flying Far Away From All This Bullshit

Run away! Run away!


long time, no updatey. Sorry. Worked a double Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and yesterday. Had no time for these loverly internets. Also, not much of note is going on. Except for the subtraction of one (1) canine from my residence. Buck (4 Legs, Not 2) went back to live with The Boy. I can't afford two dogs. He bit someone. And The Boy has gotten himself a job and an apartment in Channelview. So, it's his time to care for the little dog. I still love the dog. Very much. I'm sad to see him go. But I can barely take care of myself and Lucy. Come vet time this fall, I'd be dead broke. No bien. So, I packed up his toys, a week's worth of food and gave him to The Boy today. I hope they are very happy together. That's all I got right now. More updates as events warrant.

p.s.~ all I want for Christmas (or, you know, Saint Patrick's Day coming up here) is 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

1 comment:

#murduac said...

Your mom goes to college.

/Johanna

*made you laugh*