Friday, February 18, 2005

Let's Set Ourselves Free...C'mon, Let's Get Down

Run away! Run away!



so, going back over my posts, I seem to read as quite indecisive. A few days ago, I was all "Buck is staying here! *harumph*". And now, I'm all "can't do it, man". WTF? I'm so weird. Whatever. You love it ;)

I'm supposed to meet The Ex tomorrow to file our taxes. We were married legally for all of last year, even though we separated in April. So, we have this one last thing to do together, and then we're free.

I've decided the Not The Boy will henceforth be known as The Flake. I apologize for any confusion this might cause. But currently, he is the boy, although not *The Boy*. So, let it be done.

The board I post on is full of teh awesim today. Like this. And this. Also, I've been learning so much from the forums at Fametracker. I like to think of myself as snarky, but those people have turned it into an art form. Praise them. I'm going to go wait for my burrito, courtesy of Scannell Deliveries.

No comments: