Friday, January 21, 2005

Without a Heart, Without Even a Soul

Run away! Run away!


I have already been awake for almost three hours, and it's quite early in the morning.


I am watching Dyl Pickle tonight, from 10:00 pm until 2:00 am. It's an exciting Friday night for me, boys and girls. Hanging out with a four-month old. At least she's a sweet baby. Pretty much all she does is smile and laugh. I can think of worse ways to spend a Friday night, that's for sure.

I used to watch CNN Headline news in the mornings. I started getting depressed. Now, I watch the Smurfs on Boomerang. They're followed by the Snorks, which is basically Smurfs underwater. I can't afford therapy, so I watch cartoons.

I should eat something. But I finished off my granola and blueberries for dinner last night. I ate in reverse order. I ate a bacon cheeseburger for my first meal and a bowl of cereal with fruit for my last meal o' the day. Whatever. I'll eat breakfast any time of the day. It's my favorite.

I loaned Elf to a friend. He said he didn't think it was all that funny. It must just be me. I think it's hysterical. And it's not just Will Ferrell. Although I do love him. It's also Faizon Love "Work is your new favorite" How can anyone not love Big Perm, I mean Big Worm :)

I should really get dressed for my next class. I wish I had more coffee. But I'm without any cash at the moment. I have money in the bank, but no actual paper monies right now. *sads*

I'm going to catch up with Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Gargamel and the rest.

And a good Friday to you all!

No comments: