Thursday, January 27, 2005

For a While There, I was Feelin' Less Than My Best

Run away! Run away!


it's Thursday already. Tuesday and Wednesday were absolutely gorgeous days, meteoroligically speaking. Today is crap. Cold, grey, rainy, crap!

Attention: knocking on my door at 11:30p.m., thereby disrupting my sleep and disturbing my dogs, is not cool. Even if you happen to be ridiculously cute. And also, tall. And very sweet. Oh, and did I mention cute? *swoons* But still! When you say to me on Tuesday night, "Hey, let's go see a movie tomorrow" and then I don't hear from you again until you're pounding on my door in the middle of the night, it's no bien. So, in the future, please be less flaky. Thank you for your time,
H

So, I am pretty much off work all weekend. I was considering picking up Friday night, but someone else already is asking for a shift for that night. I hate competing for tables. I'm going to ask my landlord if we can move my rent to the 15th. They're still getting their money every month, and I can spread some of my bills out and not compete with the rest of the starving watistaff for choice shifts at the end of the month. *smarts*

Last Thursday, I had the afternoon off. I don't think I did anything productive. No, actually, I know I didn't do anything productive. Except tidy around the house. Which I think is productive, but others see as me obsessing. Your mileage may vary.

I am going to go and forrage for sustenance. Yo tango mucho hombre.

No comments: