Sunday, July 31, 2011

Woo! No cigs, six days. Go me! So hard. I can't even tell you how many times I've wanted a deliciously cool menthol. But, I've got to get past the craving. 21 days to learn and unlearn a habit. I'm in it to win it!

Work's been going all right. Life's been going all right. E'ry day I'm hustlin', hustlin', hustlin'. Some day I'll catch up, maybe even get ahead. But right now, I'm just doing the daily grind.

It's Shark Week, and I have cable again. Holy cow, am I excited about that. Cable, I mean. Not just Shark Week, although that is awesome.

Went to the pool this week. I wish I hadn't had to work that night, because I would've like another hour or two in the sunshine. It was a Friday afternoon, so there weren't too many people there. Kept it nice & chill, since I had to work that night.

I'm going to hang with my friend, Leon* and watch some Tivo-ed shark shows. Gotta another double tomorrow. Don't be jealous.


*nom de blog

No comments: