Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Bastille Day, my puppies! I hope you are able enjoy beautiful French wine and cheeses to celebrate.

I, personally, have to go to work. I french braided my hair, so I can keep with my Vive la France theme. I would keep my French tat on display, but that would involve some origami with my apron, so that ain't happenin'.

I've been letting go of something I wanted desperately to hold on to. It's certainly not easy, but it's for the best. Sometimes, we have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to. So far, there's nothing. *le sigh*

I'm so stoked about the lollipop tat. I am getting it finished next week sometime, and it is going to be completely amazing. I am now, to quote Kid Cudi, skinny & tatted the fuck up. I love it. My artwork makes me feel decorated.

Okay, I am going to 7-Eleven to get a croissant before work. Hugs & kisses!

No comments: