Sunday, June 05, 2011

I didn't make it to my other friend's first yoga class today. Had to close brunch instead. He teaches tomorrow at 11:30am. I will be there.

In other news, I went to Sally yesterday, looking for China Glaze metallic crackle polishes. They didn't have them yet. Decided instead to color my hair. It's back to being red. Hooray! I used to always color my own hair, but have been letting mah hairdresser handle it since 2001. However, I am broke as a joke, and the whole hair color process cost $10 at Sally. So yeah, I am doing that now.

Theo's ears have begun to stick straight up. It is hilarious. I figuring he's either getting messages from his home planet or he's getting great satellite reception. I keep trying to take a picture of them, because I LOL every time I see them. But he's a wiggly, jiggly little dude. We'll see if I can.

Last night/this morning, I tried to make the world collapse in on itself. I watched a documentary about documentaries. It was excellent, but seriously, that's over the line.

Mark it zero!

No comments: