Saturday, September 18, 2010

There was some debate this week about whether or not we are going to ACL. The final vote was yes. I want to go and have fun. I am worried that it will be drama. I am not up for a week of drama in the 512. Here's hoping...

It's time for sleeping, and here I am thinking. I wish my thoughts would turn off already.

I yearn for something. I just don't know what the hell it is. I mean, this is it, right? This is my life. It's not a dress rehearsal, it's really happening.

I thought retiring from yoga would be an answer, but instead it feels like something's missing. I don't want to teach at gyms, but I miss the practice itself. I am not in a place to give to my students, but I also miss the connections.

Maybe I should sell all my stuff, pack up the car and just head out onto the open road. Windows open, stereo up full blast and just go. The thing is where ever you go, there you are. I'd still be taking me with me. It's me that's the problem.

In honor of my upcoming trip, please to enjoy a little Broken Bells.

No comments: