Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I want you to be happy. I want you to feel loved. I want you to know that you are important to me. I want you to thrive, not just survive. I am going to be right here, behind you. I support you. I believe in you. You are capable of greatness.

I just started watching Dexter. Can't believe I missed out on this show. It's greatness. The fifth season starts this weekend, so I have a lot of watching to do to catch up. I just started season 2.

I seriously think I could get outta this funk if I could buy some hot new shoes.

Also, this week has gone a lot like this: we're going to ACL. We're not going to ACL. We're going to ACL. We're not going to ACL. I'm so twisted about it. Shows I want to see. People I really love. But I am extremely difficult to get along with when I am in my own element. What if my friends hate me after a week in Austin?

Twenty twenty four hours to goooo
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do
Nowhere to gooooo
I wanna be sedated

No comments: