Saturday, June 26, 2010

oh, hai! I'm sick. I thought it was strep, since my throat was on fire, but the doc said it's just a sinus infection that drained into my throat. Which not only sounds, but also feels awesome. Got a z-pack and did not work last night. I don't work with a fever. Fever = contagious = a bad time to be serving food. Sidenote - my doctor is super cute. She doesn't wear a lab coat and always has adorable accessories. I have a little girlcrush on her.

I got the schedule I asked for. I finally have no cocktailing shifts. All server, baby! Now that I've gotten what I wanted, let's see what I can do with it.

My brain is a pile of goo right now, between the Azithromycin(sp?) and Nyquil for my aches and pains. I slept most of yesterday. I can go back to work tonight, as long as I don't have a fever. I think I will get some more sleep, since it's only 7am.

In other news, I have decided that Ulysses full name will now be Senator Ulysses Fuzzybottom the IV. I will still call him Fatso for short.

No comments: