Saturday, April 10, 2010

I spend so much time on here bitching about what isn't right. Here's a list of things that are right:

being mistaken for someone in their twenties

when it's 74 outside, and there's not a cloud in the sky

the taste of ice cold Dr Pepper on a hot summer day (prefer Dublin DP and a day over 100 degrees)

sitting in my darkened living room, on a Sunday, at dusk, and watching Billy Wilder movies

morning coffee with Folger's Hazelnut, two Splenda and fat free 1/2 & 1/2

getting compliments on my bright red hair

long, drawn out, multi-course dinners with friends and loved ones

my Android cell phone

that my next door neighbor is a makeup artist

my business cards, which are from fabulousstationery.com and are pretty & purpley.

that my old ladydog is napping on my feet right now

that my big, fat kitty is napping on the arm rest of the couch right now

that I could squeeze in a nap, too

No comments: