Monday, August 10, 2009

I am in the middle of a deleting festival. I cleaned out facebook and the cell phone. I also pulled several nail polishes, so I can both buy and blend some new colors. I am cleaning out the closet this afternoon. What else can I get rid of?

A friend asked me to join his softball team. I am more of an indoorsy gal, but if I sit in my darkened living room, lit only by the soft glow of the intertubes, then I will turn into a pile of goo. And no one wants that. I gotta get out of the house. Last night's game was forfeited, because we don't have enough ladyplayers. We'll get 'em next week. Unless I am actually expected to bat. In which case, my team is screwed. Because I suck.

Ok, I'm going to go punch and kick and throw some elbows now. Have a good Monday.

No comments: