Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Last night, my checkout was messed up at work. Four credit card receipts didn't show up on my cashout. It took some time and it's still not totally sorted. So, I was a little late coming home.

I don't know what time Lu decided to eat another book, but I knew something was up immdiately, by her greeting. It wasn't the usual, tail-wagging, slight whine of "ohmygodlet'sgoforawalkrightnowpleaseohplease!" Her ears were pinned. She wouldn't make eye contact. She knows she's an asshole. I said, "what have you done?", and it only took a second to find her handiwork. It looks she was curled up on the couch, enjoying a book the only way she knows how.



She waited under the dining room table (her new favorite spot due to it's coolness and darkness) while I cleaned up her mess. What a jerkdog.

No comments: