Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey, does anyone want to come pack for me? I just can't bear to do it. I have today to get the lion's share of it handled, but I'm so tired, I just want to have a normal Monday (i.e. - lie on the couch, watching Sundance's documentary Mondays). I will compensate you with a seriously post-dated check for a bazillion dollars.

I didn't want to work brunch yesterday, but damn it if it wasn't the most profitable shift I worked all week long. I called my momz yesterday, on my way to work, to wish a feliz dia de las madres. She was asleep. I figured she was already home from her trip to Vegas. I ended up waking her up, since she was not yet home, and 8:15am Dallas time is 6:15am Vegas time. Sorry, momma.

I guess I'll go pack up my books and dvds. Crap, I do not want to. Maybe if I take a nap, some elves will come in here and do this crap for me. I think I saw that in a movie.

No comments: