Wednesday, November 26, 2008

to quote I <3 Huckabees: motherfucking cocksucking motherfucking shit! What am I doing? What am I doing?

It's almost the end of the year, and I have accomplished nothing. I only went to see my family once, when we memorialized my grandma. I failed at something that was very important to me in May, and have not, as yet, gone back and tried again. I smoked some cigarettes, knowing that my lungs are crap. I only went to one concert, albeit a fantastic one. I spent frivolously on big girl clothes, as though that will somehow make me good at my job. I hung out with some sketchy folks. I drank too much. I took too many pills. I didn't practice enough. I didn't do enough. I wasted time, energy and gas money on stupid stuff, because I am stupid. Ugh!

And now, I have to go teach yoga, and then go to work.

I am looking forward to coming home tonight and cooking. I get to spend the next two days cooking and eating, two of my favorite things to do.

So, I got that going for me, which is nice...

No comments: