Thursday, October 09, 2008

I was invited to a costume wedding yesterday. The wedding wasn't yesterday. Yesterday is when I found out about it. Boba Fett or Leia in the gold bikini? Decisions, decisions.

I was at friend's apartment last night. We were drinking wine and talking movies and jobs and stuff. She lives just across the Katy Trail in Highland Park, don'tchaknow. It's a good neighborhood, although her building doesn't even allow pets. So, anyway, we were laughing it up, with the windows open, because it was gorgeous last night. Suddenly, I noticed a shadowy figure just outside the window. Eep! My friend turned around in her seat to face said shadowy figure. He raised his hand. My heart thumped loudly! And then, he put his index finger to his lips and went "SHHHHHHH!"

Which, of course, made us laugh even more. I blame the grenache.

No comments: