Friday, October 03, 2008

I canceled my date. It's the second time we've canceled. I'm thinking it's just not meant to be. Oh well.

I went to see Choke. I went to see parts of Choke, anyway. I had three beers at lunch, so I had a little nap in the middle there. I have become a total old lady: wearing scarves, napping in movies. I napped during the Incredible Hulk, too. That was because the movie was insufferably boring. I love Ed Norton, and he couldn't keep me awake. I also love Sam Rockwell (he's Guy Fleegman, y'all!). And still missed a solid 20 minutes in the middle of Choke. I have stayed awake for crap like Kull the Conqueror, and I sleep through movies like Choke, where I kind of actually want to see them. It's the three beers. It was Mr. Beast's birthday celebration. All right, it was the day after Mr. Beast's birthday, but that's still worthy of celebration, right? I thought so.

Laundry is calling my name. The chore I used to enjoy most has become tiresome. It's just that I have so little time to accomplish anything. I end up letting laundry slide until I have no choice but to start wearing all mismatched yoga clothes.

No comments: