Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm going to get my stitches taken out today. I'm actually getting them taken out Thursday a.m.

A plastic surgeon told me that the face heals fastest, and that if they're left in longer than 5-6 days, that's when scars happen. I already have a scar over my right eye. If it's at all possible, I'd like to avoid a matching scar on the left eye.

Also, I have taken to sleeping on the couch again. I turn on a movie, watch 30 minutes to an hour of said movie, doze 'til the end credits, turn on different movie, lather, rinse, repeat. But I wake up on my belly, with my face mooshed into the bed when I sleep on a bed. I clearly cannot sleep with my face mooshed into anything right now. Also, there just something about sleeping out here. And I now have an actual couch, long enough for to fully extend my legs while lying down. It's a soft couch, too. It's a good napping couch.

I'm going to shower, go to the doctor and then on to work. I held a contest for my servers last night, and I'm curious to see who, if anyone, won. I'm giving away a bottle of wine from my collection. After today, I'll think about something besides my eye and work. Because I have a day off tomorrow!

YAY!

No comments: