Friday, September 12, 2008

I am once again posting from my phone. Today, it's not solely because I'm an asshole. Our intertubes are down at the house. Smang spent hours last night on the phone, trying to get it fixed. I went to bed at 10pm, because I was tired.

There is a lot of walking restaurant management. We go from one side of the restaurant, to the other side. Talking. Walking. Talking. Walking. It's like being on The West Wing.

Also, as soon as Smang gets the 'tubes fixed (because lord knows, without her, I am basically retahded), I'll post a picture from Monday night's going away party.

So yeah, that's what's up. I'm learning to boss people, rather than just be bossy.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We're waiting for the remnants of Ike to get to Dallas this weekend. As long as we have milk & Nilla Cakesters, I think we'll make it through.

No comments: