Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SHIT! I overslept. I haven't done that in four years. But this morning, instead of waking up at 7:15am, I woke up at 9:15am. I was supposed to be somewhere by 9am. Obvs, I missed that appointment. I have all the things I am supposed to do today stacked up, since I am leaving town tomorrow a.m. I've already fucked up my schedule. I am going to have that feeling of dread in me all day long. I needed to teach this lesson. A) I committed to it and and 2) I need the $$$. Maybe we can do it this afternoon, after my hair appointment.

I have so much to do today. I have to do laundry, pack, repaint my nails (because the turquoise is awesome, but not the vacay look I'm going for), get waxed, teach at noon, get my hair done, and hopefully find time to say bye to everyone.

I will be taking my laptop and all my study materials with me. I will have to have all that crap be my carry-on, and pack all my clothes. Eep! That terrifies me a li'l bit.

I have never before blogged from California. I am beyond excited. 24 hours to go!

No comments: