Monday, April 07, 2008

Hi. How are you? I've missed you. I really have.

So, I am now a member of The Court of Master Sommeliers. I passed my introductory examination today.



I didn't think I passed. As a matter of fact, I left the room, ran down the hall to the bathroom and proceeded to vomick. Then, I called Smang and started crying. Because I was sure that I'd failed. I wanted to leave. Stephie insisted we stay. It was just really hard. There were things on the test we never covered and had never even heard of.

I didn't even hear when they called my name at first. I was called right after our friend, Kelly Miller. When the Master Sommelier said my name, I was all, "Did she just say Heather Nelson?" I floated up, grabbed my certificate and pin, and the floated back.

Then, when I got back over to our table, I sat down on the floor for a second with my head in my hands.

And now I have to go out and celebrate. YAY!!!

No comments: