Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm sick. Again. Everyone in the city is sick, it seems. Once again, I have something going on in my chest. I coughed up something black yesterday. I have had a fever since Thursday. I have to be at work at 1pm. I am freaking out! I don't have enough money to go to the doctor, because I have not worked since Tuesday. I don't know how I'm going to get through work today, because I have been unable to stand for longer than 20 minutes. So, right now, I'm just laying here. I have that weird feverish, swollen eye, achy joint feeling. I can't sleep. I am too tired to stay awake. So I just lay here, drifting in and out of consciousness. Luckily, it's 31 days of Oscar on TCM, so there's been some interesting things to watch. But I've been falling asleep at 5pm, and waking up around 2am, so I've also been watching crap like Earth Girls are Easy, because that's what's on at 2 in the morning.

I should move to the desert. Maybe I need the dry air. I should win the lottery. Maybe I'll use the money for a lung transplant. I should go back to sleep. Maybe when I wake up, I will be all better.

No comments: