Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I could eulogize Grandma for days and days, and it still wouldn't feel like enough. You'll have to work with me here. I've never lost someone this close to me before. I'm in uncharted waters.

I think to set up a distraction for myself, I'm going to post

Top 10 Movie Quotes I Use in Everyday Life
(difficulty - not using all Big Lebowski)

10) "Whatever, Emily!"

9) "That's fucking interesting, man."

8) "I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!"

7) "I hate her so much. I really do."

6) "Excuse me, while I whip this out..."

5) "I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

4) "Just keep swimming."

3) "I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story, and I need you to stop what you're doing and look at me!"

2) "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!"

1) "Okay, I've gotta go now, Bob. Bye-bye!"

No comments: