Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I would like to praise the magical healing powers of Oreos. I would like to think that for the most part, I lead a fairly healthy lifestyle. But, I do love sweets. And I looooove Oreos.

See, all I've had to eat in the past three days that's stayed down is saltines and ginger ale. And I am sick of saltines and ginger ale. So, last night, I ate four Oreos and a glass of milk. I said I didn't even care if it made a violent return. It would be worth it, just to taste Oreos.

But then, a funny thing happened. I didn't feel like puking. I laid down and watched the first few minutes of All of Me. Next thing I know, it's this morning, and I don't feel like dancing a jig or anything, but I can see getting off this couch and going back out into the world.

Hooray for cookies!

No comments: