Monday, December 17, 2007

things:

what started as a sniffle has morphed into something far more nefarious. Being sick is lame. I need to be better soon. I am going back to Trinity on th 26th, and cannot be sick and be around my grandma.

Speaking of my grandma, she got out of bed yesterday, and walked into the family room at her house. Holy. Shit. Dude. I hope I inherited a modicum of her strength and resolve.

And I am in the process of redecorating my bathroom. We had a third roommate for about five minutes, and she and I shared a bathroom. And now that she's gone, I am celebrating by changing everything in there. I want a map of Champagne painted above the shower, pictures of landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and um....oh! Notre Dame. It's going to be awesome. Right now, the only bit of the theme I've completed is a purple shower curtain with embroidered fleur de lis.

No comments: