Monday, August 20, 2007

oh, man! The Sidekick tried to call someone last night. I was trying to play Sonic the Hedgehog. And, apparently, I am unable to master the basic mechanics of this phone. Because behind the lulling "ting alingle ling" noise that it makes when Sonic is gathering rings, I heard a different ringing. And it took me a second to figure out just what the crap that noise was. I mashed the red "end" button, and looked in the call log to see what the deuce was going on. Oh shit.

I would not have tried to call this someone. I especially would not have tried to call this person at 2:00 am, Dallas time. A) I don't know if they're in Dallas right at the moment 2) I don't call anyone after midnight, unless it's been previously arranged and #) I'm kind of, sort of, you know, waiting for him to call me. Playing a little hard to get. Being coy. He who speaks first, loses. All that stuff.

Which, we all know, is patently ridiculous. Playing it cool is the antithesis of my style.

No comments: