Monday, March 12, 2007

if you like me, that's awesome. I mean, I like you too. But if you don't like me, how hard is it to say "it's not working out, I just don't like you." Why is that not possible? Why is it stupid fucking games? Phone tag. Messages through friends. What the hell? I am not in junior high. It's not like it's so many options that it's overwhelming. Either you like me or you don't. It's cool, because I know that not everyone can like me. I have some bad habits. I curse a lot. I baby-talk my dog. I drive way too fast. But, I have some good habits, too. I will do anything for my friends. I am extremely loyal. The flip--side of my loyalty is that once you cross me, I am done. So new plan, people of earth: if we're getting along and things seem to be going well, then, you know, let's keep that going. If it's not working out, all you gotta do is tell me, and I'll disappear. But keeping me in limbo, well, that's not ever going to work out for you. I don't do shades of grey. I'm all or nothing.

So, good luck with that.

2 comments:

Slinky said...

I'll take it ALL for 1000 Alex!

Did I tell you I've been hired as an Assistant Director on a Documentary? We are in preproduction and I can't talk about it yet....but it's going to be AWESOME!!!!

Jeremiah said...

Pity.

I look really good in grey...