Monday, March 05, 2007

I have been going out drinking a lot lately. It's weird. But, I work nights. Hot Bartender also works nights, and when he wants to go out for Amstel Lights, I am inclined to go with. Because, you see, he's hot. And funny. And charming, most of the time. And I haven't had a boy pay any attention to me, good or bad, in a long time. So, we go out after work. And I pound four beers in an hour. And then I'm wobbly.

In addition to being a lush lately, I also am ready to admit that I may have a small shopping addiction. On Friday, I bought some new sunglasses. I didn't need them. I still have the $3 aviators that I got at Half Price Books. But these are cool. And they're called Jets to Brazil, which is a really awesome band. So, you can see, I did actually need them. I can justify anything.

So, that's what I've been doing for the last three weeks. Drinking and shopping. Goddamn, I love springtime!

No comments: