Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well, here comes 32. It's not that bad, really. As old as I get, I will always have a sister who is four years and nine days older than me. So, I got that going for me. Also, the older I get, the more I like myself. I used to be very concerned with what people thought about me. I'd hold my tongue, even when people directly asked me what was on my mind. Now, I say whatever the hell I want to. Hey, I told you I was a wanker sometimes.

Speaking of segues, I adore Post Secret. We have both the books. I read the website. I want to make a bunch of secrets and put them randomly, inside old books at the library or something.

Finally, I'd like to add that any picute captioned with "i'm in ur [thing], [doing something mishchevious] is hilarious. Thank you for your rapt attention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry 33 is aproaching for me. Im uemployed, on probation and single so I got that going for me.

Miss Squito said...

Scannell for the win!

Slinky said...

It always makes me feel better to know that as old as I get I'll have a bendy twisty friend that is always 20 months older than I am... :P suck it!!!!