Sunday, September 10, 2006

I took the Black Satin off my nails. I need a rest, so I can appreciate it more. Also, in the past two weeks, I have gotten many hits when people search things like "where can I buy Chanel Black Satin"? and other types of queries of a similar nature. People! I bought two bottles. I have a spare, still in the box. Send me an email. I am accepting offers. *devilish grin*

heh...Smang and I made identical posts. We have the same thoughts a lot. I guess because we live together.

Did I tell you that I got promoted at work? Yeah, I get to be behind the bar one night a week. It's a little bit more money, and also requires a little bit more wine knowledge.

Hey, 'member that one time, when I said putting botulism in your head was wierd and stupid? Yeah, well since I am aging, and wrinkly between my eyes, lately, I find myself thinking "maybe a tiny bit, like a micro-does, for the worrry lines?" I still won't get Botox. I am not into looking like my face in frozen into a kabuki mask of constant surprise, but I can see its appeal now. Maybe I should stop scowling so often.

I was at the movie theatre next door to the wine bar yesterday. And, there in their lobby, I came upon Envy magazine. I grabbed one. It has a cover price, but I made no attempts to pay. I simply turned to the masthead, sought out The Meaty's name, and began to loudly tell people, "I know him! I know him! He's 5 on my speed dial. I totally know him!" I am that asshole.

2 comments:

Shayna said...

it's in the trends section of the new people. everyone wants to be like you. or jessica simpson. but probably you.

Jeremiah said...

Actually my stuff was terrible this month. I was rather disappointed in my first impression on Dallas.

Hopefully next month's stuff will be much improved.
(I somehow become much more prolific when discussing beer...)