Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Picture it: Saturday morning, fairly early. The dulcet tones of Tenacious D come through the iPod. The road is fucking hard. The road is fucking tough. There's no question that...it is rough, rough stuff.

there will be many pictures, so it may take some time to load.

To begin our adventure...

Ang will have none of your monkey business in the morning. Good day! I SAID GOOD DAY!


Lucy, however, is always excited to roadtrip.


convenience stores, in the middle of small Texas towns, are a good time, apparently.


T-Bone warily welcomes us to Lake Livingston


please, sir! I have been unjustly accused of these alleged perpetrations!


my niece and Uncle Sam show us how to catch fish


I let my cousin test the safety of jetskiing with my other cousin. I was not about to go first.


tune in later to see if Heather overcomes her fears and gets on a jetski!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smang did not look happy but I'm not a morning person either. I said Good Day Lol Fez
Great Pic's of Lu.
Can't wait to see the next installment. Missed you guys at the DDD function I got dragged to Sat. night. Those DDD girls sure know how to have a good time.
Yipe...
Nice mention of the D btw.