Wednesday, May 03, 2006

again, many pictures, so it may load slowly

when last we left our intrepid narrator, she was debating getting on a watercraft. With her 19-year-old cousin driving...

all right, I'll do it. Ang, if anything happens to me, you take care of Lucy. Can you make this life vest tight? Like really tight? Uncomfortable tight?


Man, I wish I could zoom in on my hands here, so you could see that I was white-knuckled before we left the shoreline at the house.


So, obviously, I survived. However, I clearly sustained some sort of head injury, because I walked around with my pants like this for about 45 minutes.


and my favorite photo essay evar: Lucy Eats a Pine Cone.

*lick lick* this could be tasty


yes, I definitely enjoy snacking on these crunchy things


can we buy a box of these for the house?



Mmmm...pointy


the end.

thanks for stopping by. Y'all come back real soon now, ya hear?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so you didn't look happy in those shots on the jetski and had a Death Grip on the handles and proably rightly so. but you're a trooper.
Boy Howdy...
Lu Vs. the Pine cone
Like Joe vs the Valcano.
That would make the cone the little Wu.
But The little Wu have have won in the end if it did to Lucy internally what I think it might have.

Anonymous said...

Best Photo Essay EVAR~