Wednesday, May 17, 2006

mother of crap! I hate Nickelback. It's like bad stripper music. However (warning: caveat coming!), I really enjoy "Figured You Out". Smang's iTunes contains some really random shit. This song just came on, and for some reason, I find myself turning it up. I should hate. I hate cock rock. It reminds me of my exhusband, and I don't hate him or anything. It's just that I really never liked that music.

So anyway, I came to confess some guilty pleasures. Here are a few things that are near and dear to me, but are really not that cool:

Nickelback - Figured You Out
Deep Blue Sea
Chocolate Soldier (a cheaper version of YooHoo)
peanut butter and grape jelly on WonderBread
the Spice Girls movie
stipey toe-socks
getting in the express line at Target, knowing I have 11 items
taking a nap in the middle of the day, especially if I got plenty of sleep the night before

all right, speaking of naps...

No comments: