Monday, May 15, 2006

hey! Long time, no talk. What's new?

So, Smang, Kelly and I all went to dinner. It's a restaurant we all know, I used to work there and since I still work for that company, I get a discount. So, Kelly and I were drinking red wine, we all had really yummy dinners, and we were laughing at up in the front, near the patio. Kelly was telling a story about a friend of hers who, on her birthday...how to say this? Placed his scrotal region on her surreptitiously. I was trying to say "testicles are fun and all, but that is NOT appropriate", but due to the red wine in my system and the giggles in general, all that came out, at top volume, because we all know I do not have a library voice, was "I LOVE TESTICLES!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice...
That made me laugh so loud they were looking at me in my office.
Speaking of loud, you have a better inside voice than Michelle.
Nobody was louder than her.