Monday, April 17, 2006


Run away! Run away!


every time I try to write something about Jack White, of the White Stripes and the Raconteurs, I end up typing "Jack Black" and confusing the hell out of whomever I am emailing, and myself in the process. They're not at all similar, but they're forver jumbled in my head, much Dylan McDermott and Dermot Mulrooney. I have to remind myself that Dylan is Steel Magnolias and Dermot is Young Guns. Jack Black is The D, and Jack White is an amazing musician.

Hey, guess what I splurged on? A Tiffany & Co silver necklace. I have another, different one, and matching earrings, but I seldom wear them. So, I got another necklace, that I wear every day. It's probably cliched and overdone and blah blah blah. I bought it with cash from my tax return, and I love it. :p

I smashed my thumb in one of the layin' out chairs that Smang bought this weekend. I was trying to adjust the incline, so I could sun my belly properly. Instead, I bruised the hell out of my thumb. Good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you end up getting the zodiac one you were looking at before? :)

Anonymous said...

Tis the season for laying out.
Btw, Open bars at weeding are the only way to go especially Irish ones but then you have to fly w/ hangovers. That is all...

Anonymous said...

DOUCHE!!!!

Long_Division said...

I totally confuse Dylan and Dermot, too. For some reason I throw Damien Jurado in there, too.