Monday, March 06, 2006


Run away! Run away!


there she was. Raven haired. Blue eyed. Didn't seem to be much more than five feet tall. A hot chick, and I know from hot chicks. She had roller skates on. And then, she put the star on her helmet, and I've never seen a girl skate so fast. She was bobbing and weaving. She was skating past every girl in sight. Every time she'd whiz by, we'd scream her name, until the noise ceased to have any definition, and just became a cacophonous roar. I wish that my Shifters had been victorious, but that little raven haired girl from Piscataway skated her heart out and it was a sight to behold.

2 comments:

#murduac said...

you are awesome.

bfvzg

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it. This dizzyness thing is not fun. I acually took a sick day yesterday and I never do that. I'm still not 100%