Thursday, February 23, 2006


Run away! Run away!


I consider myself a reasonably fashionable girl. I am not the whiz that, say, The Meaty is, but I do what I can with what I've got. So, I raided Smang's closet last night, because, well, she's in Tucscon, and apart from the fact that I'm at least six inches taller than she is, we're approximately the same size. I found a nice skirt, near the back. I know she's never worn it. I grabbed, and hung it in my spot where "outfits to be worn next" go. Didn't give it a second thought. Woke up this morning, dealt with the hell hounds and got ready. Picked a black sweater, my black patent leather, kitten-heeled shoes and a purple tank top. Not too bad. Until I got to work, and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, under the flourescent lights. THIS FUCKING SKIRT IS NAVY BLUE!

important update: just found a hole in this sweater. I really should just go home!

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

**shudder**

Go home.

Anonymous said...

We all have those days even me.
I can do you one better.
I once put on a charcoal suit coat with navy suit pants while working the Highland Park graduation.