Thursday, January 05, 2006


Run away! Run away!


man. Sometimes, I think I have seen everything on the internet, and then I see things like this. I then I blink and rub my eyes. And then, I get on this, "how much fun would it be to cover my phone with these?" And then, of course, I remember that I am not a 14-year-old Japanese girl. Oh well.

So, which of you loves me enough to get me a membership in the Bacon of the Month Club? Because, seriously! They have a comic. It's for members only!

I am stil seeking a moving company. They will have to do some of my packing, because, you know, broken hand. And not be really expensive, because, you know, pay cut. I'll pay some college students $50 each and buy them some beers. But college students are not insured. Nor do I want them pawing through my unmentionables.

So, tomorrow is my fourth day at my new gig. I have lined up six interviews. If they all show up, that will be fairly awesome. My supervisor told me today to focus on recruiting. So, I am. I'm not getting too crazy with self-congratulation, however. I have two interviews lined up for next week so far.

Have you heard anything about the Poo Sprinkler? The story alone is horrifying enough. What keeps me awake nights is knowing that he did this at the Fiesta that's two blocks from my house. The one I've been known to drive to in my pajamas to get orange juice. I realize that it's jinx to drive two blocks, but that's not the issue here. Poo is! Unwittingly touching poo...*shudder*. I guess it's no worse than willingly touching poo, though.

I'm going to bed now. My first interview is early tomorrow morn. I want to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

/end randomness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I have fallen in love with the Straps.....I not only have this one that A sent from Singapore

http://mobile.brando.com.hk/image/FlashStrap0190z.jpg

I now also want this

https://www.nexternal.com/phonestrap/images/img10062162139.jpg