Sunday, January 22, 2006


Run away! Run away!


I got woken up at 6:45am today. I am not what one could describe as "happy" about it. So, I decided to troll everyone's blogs/livejournals for another test. This one is totally skewed, because I so would not be an 8 on spirituality. Just because I know the bible, doesn't mean I believe in it. I studied before I decided that it wasn't a book for me.

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
5
Mind:
5.1
Body:
6.1
Spirit:
8
Friends/Family:
5.1
Love:
6.9
Finance:
5.3
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the test and it is skewed.
My life got a 4.5.
Of course, I'm not having a whole lot of fun right now.
What woke you up at 6:45am on a Sunday?

Jeremiah said...

Thank you quiz, for rating my love life a 2.9...

I hate these things... =]

markus said...

6.7??? i must have made a mistake.