Friday, December 23, 2005


Run away! Run away!


Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkha. Joyous Festivus. Peaceful Kwanzaa. Blessed Saturnalia. Does that cover it all?

If I have to listen to Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton sing "Baby, It's Cold Outside", I'm going to stab someone with my scissors. Not my good scissors, either. The slightly sticky ones.

In work-related news: My boss quit yesterday. Her assistant is also leaving. So, I quit on Tuesday; they quit on Wednesday. Look how ahead of the game I was there. Our CEO is supposed to come in to talk to my boss. It could come down to getting all next week off. Which would totally rule.

I hope our office closes early today. We're basically alone in our building. All my work is done for the day. I don't have any pressing errands or anything. I just wanna go home. I brought a book today. I could always just sit here, looking bored, thumbing through my rock and roll tragedy book.

I told my momma yesterday that I would drive down to the lake on Christmas day. I'm still working on Christmas eve. So, I'll do that, come home, pack, sleep for a bit, get up early and drive down. Then, I am coming back to Dallas that same day. I've got a Lucy and that is also the day that Ang comes home from New Jersey.

I've got the sneezies all of the sudden. Four sneezes in less than a minute.

All right, I'm going to go and look at something shiny for a while.

4 comments:

markus said...

happy holidays! (question: what does that little green running person icon at the top of your posts mean? am i missing something?)

Miss Squito said...

Markus~ If you happen to surfing my site, and need an exit, when you click him, he takes you out to google pretty quickly. That way, you can pretend you were working on something. Happy Holidays to you, too. Also, I adore Swim At Your Own Risk :)

Miss Squito said...

except that it appears to no longer take you to Google. Hmm...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Heather!!

My parents showed up at my house at 6PM on Friday! Awesome early Christmas gift. :)

Hope Santa is good to you :)