Monday, November 14, 2005


Run away! Run away!


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Heather
Birthday:11/11/1974
Birthplace:Fairfax, VA
Current Location:the comptuer, duh!
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:brown by nature, whatever floats my hairdresser's boat otherwise
Height:5'8"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:Greek, German and who knows what else
The Shoes You Wore Today:plain, black flats
Your Weakness:shoes, sweets, The Flake
Your Fears:failure, dying alone and my dog eating my corpse
Your Perfect Pizza:cheese, tomato, basil
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:maintain positive balance in checking account for one full billing cycle
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger::)
Thoughts First Waking Up:"I do not wanna get up!"
Your Best Physical Feature:my eyes
Your Bedtime:whenever I get sleepy
Your Most Missed Memory:the past is the past, man
Pepsi or Coke:Dr Pepper
MacDonalds or Burger King:Taco Bueno
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Dr Pepper
Chocolate or Vanilla:vanilla (unless this is about ice cream.....is this about ice cream?)
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappuccino
Do you Smoke:smoke what?
Do you Swear:fuck yes!
Do you Sing:not in public
Do you Shower Daily:almost always
Have you Been in Love:yup!
Do you want to go to College:I went. It was all right.
Do you want to get Married:not again
Do you belive in yourself:absofuckinglutely
Do you get Motion Sickness:yup!
Do you think you are Attractive:meh
Are you a Health Freak:not so much
Do you get along with your Parents:my mom, yeah
Do you like Thunderstorms:yup!
Do you play an Instrument:nope
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:smoked what?
In the past month have you been on Drugs:oh, erm, well, uh....depends on what we're defining as "drugs"
In the past month have you gone on a Date:kind of sort of
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:the whole box? no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:yes, I was just in a play
In the past month have you been Dumped:kind of sort of
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope. don't nobody wanna see my nekkid ass
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:just some hearts
Ever been Drunk:ever ever? of course
Ever been called a Tease:back in Katy High, maybe
Ever been Beaten up:yep
Ever Shoplifted:yep
How do you want to Die:in my sleep, at age 88, with my 19-year old lover, Sancho by my side
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:who wants to grow up?
What country would you most like to Visit:England
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:brown
Favourite Hair Color:any
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:gotta be at least 5'9"
Weight:proportionate
Best Clothing Style:ummm.....
Number of Drugs I have taken:too many
Number of CDs I own:too many
Number of Piercings:just the ears
Number of Tattoos:three
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I regret NOTHING!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: