Friday, November 04, 2005


Run away! Run away!


I am a posting fool! Or just a fool. Take your pick. What's new in your world? It seems that Coca-Cola has realized that artificial flavorings do not = huge sales. Seems they're discontinuing some flavors that they should not have started in the first damn place. Please don't misunderstand me. I enjoy vanilla coke. But what they were bottling and calling "Vanilla Coke" was awful. Not like a fountain vanilla coke. Or hell, even Sonic does a better vanilla coke.

I got a kick-ass cd from one of my castmates last night. Ten wolf or wolf-related songs. Including the song that is our curtain call. It's a random disco werewolf song. The highlight of it stems from all of the cast now singing "WEREWOLF" with it. If you're not in the show, that won't make much sense. If you are in the show, you will understand why I sat in my car for the duration of the song this morning, laughing my fool head off. Track listing:
1) Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
2) Blue Moon - The Marcels
3) Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
4) Bad Moon Rising - Credence Clearwater Revival
5) Bark at the Moon - Ozzy Osbourne
6) I'm a Werewolf, Baby - The Tragically Hip
7) Creatures of the Night - KISS
8) Moondance - Van Morrison
9) Werewolf Blues - Walker T. Ryan
10) Werewolf (Loose in London) - Meco Monardo (curtain call)

I had forgotten just how much I love Duran Duran, until I hit Central Expressway this morning at 7:48am, just before traffic, and that song kicked in. I turned the radio up really loud, rolled down the windows just a bit (don't wanna muss the do) and rocked out 1984-stizz! :)

Also, I was offered a position teaching yoga at a studio in uptown. I am so giddy about it, I literally danced around my office. Hope your Friday is going as great as mine. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG on the new offer, there is nothing like a job where you can exercise your muscles and get paid for it.

As far as Duran Duran? Oh my! Talk about bringing back memories! I can remember having my DD posters all over my room and watching the video music videos from them.

Miss Squito said...

no kidding! You are the one who got me into Duran Duran. I remember getting Seven and the Ragged Tiger from your for my 10th birthday :D